sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Thursday, April 24, 2008
It's been such a long time since I had this kind of feeling- of anticipating the release of my results :D I really do hope everything is gonna be better from this semester onwards. And I've decided to just continue with econs because I think I've found some sign that I should? Hahaha. Internship starts 12th May and I can hardly wait! Though the laydee has't given me any details about my working days, hours, allowance etc yet. I hope they still remember me.
I am going out on a date with my favourite boy in the world tomorrow! Hahaha finally since god knows when. And he promised to bring along his new awesome kickass Canon Ixus 950 IS camera! There are so many presents I have to get- Minshan's, Hsunting's, Sunil's & Daddy's. Going brokeeeeeeeee.Can't wait for F1 Spanish Grand Prix this Sunday! I can finally watch it guilt-free heehee.It's definitely a sad feeling, but I guess only time can tell how strong our friendship will be.
♥ 10:12 PM